[OpenSER-Users] regarding openser.cfg file

Ashish Barot openserinfo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:58:44 CEST 2007

Respected All,

right now i had installed the openser-1.0.1 in my     /usr/local/src/openser
       diectory,
so i want to know which one is my main configuraion file, [i.e., openser.cfg]
as i am finding that file at two places,
and they are

[1] /usr/local/etc/openser/openser.cfg

[2] /usr/local/src/openser/openser-1.0.1/etc/openser.cfg

Now i want to know, when we start openser, which file will be called  ?

As i had check both of those files, and there is no difference between them.

so i want to understand that, which file is called first?

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Ashish Barot.