[OpenSER-Users] Is not possible to register in OpenSer dokuwiki?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 24 18:45:32 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 07/24/07 18:32, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> I just see the option to login but not register, is not possible?
> Anyway it allows anonymous edit.
>
> PD: This is because I see an error in:
>
> http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.2.x#domain_of_destination_uri

that is correct, $dd is reference to domain of destination uri
> There was:
>
>   Domain of destination URI
>   $dd - reference to domain of destination uri
>
> but that is not correct at least in 1.2.1 version. I've changed that to $fd.

$fd is reference to the domain in From URI.

The wiki is open for anybody to contribute. We keep an eye on changes
made, and rely on goodwill of people around. Since is open for anybody,
make no sense to register people there, it is one user for admin
purposes (to update the software).