[OpenSER-Users] radius_is_user_in

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Tue Jul 24 18:24:51 CEST 2007

Thanks to you, my openser is working well with freeradius!!
I still have a few questions:

 * the function radius_is_user_in("From","my_group") always returns false.

modparam("group_radius", "radius_config",
"/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("group_radius", "use_domain", 1)

       if(is_method("INVITE")) {
               if (!radius_is_user_in("From","voip")) {
                       xlog("L_DBG","NOT IN THE voip GROUP \r\n");
                       sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden - Not in the voip
group");
               } else {
                       xlog("L_DBG","IN THE voip GROUP\r\n");
               };
       };

I've monitored the mysql.log file, and no requests is sent to the sql
server to know if the user is owned by the voip group..

I you have any idea, I would be very grateful