[OpenSER-Users] Possible Problem in code mysql/dbase.c, MySQL issue

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Sat Jul 21 15:39:52 CEST 2007

Dear Henning

I think you just changed the function names, not the passed parameters acc. declaration.

Compiling the files I receive the following messages:
dbase.c:684: warning: passing argument 1 of 'db_print_values' from incompatible pointer type
dbase.c:684: error: too few arguments to function 'db_print_values'
dbase.c:694: warning: passing argument 1 of 'db_print_set' from incompatible pointer type
dbase.c:694: error: too few arguments to function 'db_print_set'

The functions db_print_values(CON_CONNECTION(_h), sql_buf + off, SQL_BUF_LEN - off, _v, _n) and db_print_set(CON_CONNECTION(_h), sql_buf + off, SQL_BUF_LEN - off, _k, _v, _n) respectively in the dbase.c files require acc. db/db_ut.h a different connection parameter as 1st parameter and the val2str as last parameter.

Pls. check it.

Best regards
Sebastian