[OpenSER-Users] Possible Problem in code mysql/dbase.c, MySQL issue

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Fri Jul 20 17:08:33 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I got problems after compiling OpenSER Rev. 2492. Including Module
mysql, after compiling and executing openser, there occurs an error
message about an undefined mysql method.

In modules/mysql/dbase.c, there are the methods line 682
db_mysql_print_values() and on line 692 db_mysql_print_set. I think they
have been replaces to db/db_ut.c as db_print_values() and db_print_set
respectively. Also, these new methods have a parameter val2str as last
parameter. Can this be something that has been forgotten to change in
Rev. 2353? If I change the functions according db_ut.h, openser runs!

Regards from hot Bratislava
Sebastian

Sebastian Schumann
Diploma Student Architecture and Design Department

Slovak Telekom, a. s.
T-Com, Operations Unit
Production and Service Division
Innovations and Enterprise Solution Subunit

Address: Namestie Slobody 6, 817 62 Bratislava, Slovakia
Office: Room 449, Jarabinkova 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia

+421 2 588 13332 (tel)
+421 910 643010 (mobile)
+49 175 1925928 (mobile)

sebastian.schumann at t-com.sk