[OpenSER-Users] Openser Process performance

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 19 08:56:21 CEST 2007

Hi Sergio,

There is no magic formula to help with this - if you have large traffic,
it is good to have more shm memory for the transaction. Also multiple
processes are good if you have burst of traffic in order to avoid
discarding packages.

You should monitor the used memory (use statistics) and the used socket
buffer (use netstat) to see what is the usage and tune your openser.

regards,
bogdan