[OpenSER-Users] OpenSer and FreeRadius implementation

Neeraj Gupta Neeraj.Gupta at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 18 00:03:15 CEST 2007

Yes. I have this working.. all with latest pieces of software on Sun
SPARC Solaris 10.

What exactly do you need ?

-Neeraj

o Neeraj Gupta                 email: neeraj.gupta at sun.com
o Netra Systems & Networking   phone: +1(408) 276-7214 x71214
o Sun Microsystems, Inc.       fax  : +1(408) 276-4552
o 4120 Network Circle, USCA12-216, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA