[OpenSER-Users] class 4 softswitch with openser

Ashish Barot openserinfo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:29:06 CEST 2007

Respected All,

i am newbie to join this group. i want to know about the class 4 soft switch
functionality with openser.

can anybody guide me that, can openser [ with combination of some other
tools] work as softswitch. which has all basic function of class 4.

As for internet sources i come to know that, open ser had capacity of
handling more than 1000 concurrent calls per second.
having doubt on it. but now want to implement so my doubt get clear.

pl any small help or suggestion will be thankful to me.

Best Regards,
Ashi.