[OpenSER-Users] Good how-to openser + radius authentification

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Mon Jul 16 11:49:44 CEST 2007

It's working for me for OpenSER authentification/acc through freeradius!
I've installed a debian to replace my ubuntu server, and compiled
OpenSER with radius acc support

I'v made a .deb from source:
wget
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openser/openser_1.2.1.orig.tar.gz
wget
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openser/openser_1.2.1-1.diff.gz
tar xvzf openser_1.2.1.orig.tar.gz
cd openser-1.2.1-tls/
vim Makefile # to delete *_radius and mysql module from excluded module
vim modules/acc/Makefile to enable radius acc and disable mysql acc
dpkg-buildpkg -rfakeroot # to create .deb

For the rest, I've followed the tutorial, and it's working
Good luck

Best regards,
Marc