[OpenSER-Users] Request for comment : logging in OpenSER

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Fri Jul 13 11:31:27 CEST 2007

On Friday 13 July 2007 10:39:40 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> There is some undergoing work on the logging system in OpenSER and I
> feel that some issues should be publicly addressed before moving forward.

I would really like logging information that is readable for humans. Sometimes
I have the feeling I'm looking at Klingon when trying to find out why
something happened. What is going on I can find in network traces/looking at
UA behaviour, but the why is often so difficult to find.

--
Andreas Sikkema