[OpenSER-Users] OpeSER Aministrator Training Course at VoN Itally, Rome

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 13 11:28:25 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

Following the survey form the last 2 weeks regarding the interest in an
OpeSER Aministrator Training Course, I'm very pleased to announce that
first edition of this event will take place in Rome, during Von Fall Europe.

I want to thanks to everybody who sent me or to the project feedback
email regarding the event - they were very useful in taking the final
decision.

So, the event will take place in Rome, on 26 of September, at Marriott
Park Hotel. It will a full day training, from 9:30 to 18:00, with lunch
included.

Once we settle all the details with pulvermedia, I will come back to you
with information about the registration process and the detailed
schedule of the course.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan