[OpenSER-Users] BLA errors

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 12 14:18:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

The implementation of the  bla extension has been done according to the
specifications in  draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt, and tested with
Polycom 430.
 Since we received positive feedback from users impementing BLA, I am
thinking that the phones you use have a different behaviour and that
here is the cause of the errors.
To detect the exact cause I would need some more data. Could you send
me  a part of the log , after starting openser and the first phones
registers, subscribes and is sent a Notify?

regards,

Anca Vamanu