[OpenSER-Users] Restricting calls between users

Gerardo Gonzalez gjgonzalezm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:55:22 CEST 2007

Regards,

I have a debian (etch - kernel 2.6.18) server with openser
1.1.0-9-etch1installed and Asterisk
1.4.6. To admin openser, I'm using openseradmin 0.3 and Asterisk-GUI (Rev.
1203) to admin Asterisk.

Openser service works fine to make calls between users (Linksys phones, ATA
phones, Sipura phones, etc.) and I installed Asterisk to use VoiceMail,
Call Queues, Conferencing,  Voice Menus, Calls redirections and PSTN GW
functions. NOTE: I can hear only Asterisk VoiceMail, but I'm still working
to openser-asterisk integration. For me, who I am a new Linux user,  It's
hard but not impossible.

I want to configure call restrictions between openser VoIP groups at the
same domain.

For example:

I have an IP Network with clients who has remote offices. I'm using openser
to connect their offices. Now, I want to use groups to resctric calls
between clients.

I want to know what's the best solution to do calls restrictions between
groups.

I must use AVPops, Groups, Asterisk modules, etc ??????

Can anybody help me?

PD: I'm sorry for my spanglish.

Thanks