[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER lines of code

Morgan Gilroy morgan at telappliant.com
Tue Jul 10 18:18:08 CEST 2007

Here this will get you the total lines, total files and average for all
.c and .h files in your current directory and below. If you just want .c
or just .h then modify the grep.

lc=0;fc=0;for i in `find ./ | grep -E "(\.c|\.h)$"`; do fc=$[$fc+1];
lc=$[$lc+`wc -l $i | awk '{ print $1 }'`]; done;echo "Lines: $lc Files:
$fc Average: $[$lc/$fc]";

running on 1.2 on my dev box (got bunch of extra c files) I get,

(isn't linux command line great!)