[OpenSER-Users] Can I disable CANCEL when parallel forking?

Tim Madorma tmadorma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:05:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if there is an option to disable the sending of CANCEL
towards the branches that have not yet responded when OpenSER performs
parallel forking and one endpoint has answered.

The request/question that I have is sort of outlined in RFC 3841 as follows:

   cancel-directive: This type of directive indicates whether the caller
      would like each proxy server to send a CANCEL request downstream
      ("cancel") in response to a 200 OK from the downstream server
      (which is the normal mode of operation, making it redundant), or
      whether this function should be left to the caller ("no-cancel").
      If a proxy receives a request with this parameter set to "no-
      cancel", it SHOULD NOT CANCEL any outstanding branches upon
      receipt of a 2xx.  However, it would still send CANCEL on any
      outstanding branches upon receipt of a 6xx.

But in this case, I was wondering if there was something that was configurable.

thanks,
Tim