[OpenSER-Users] No NOTIFY after presence unsubscription

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 4 10:52:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

There has been a reorganization in the trunk version for the presence
modules. You need to load also presence_xml. You have to make the
following changes. Insert ' loadmodule "presence_xml.so"  '.
If you have set force_active , then replace the line
modparam("presence", "force_active", 1) with  modparam("presence_xml",
"force_active", 1).
However, the reply is indeed malformed . I will fix that. Thanks.

regards,

Anca Vamanu