[OpenSER-Users] The Via Header of CANCEL Message

fancy fancy at cht.com.tw
Wed Jul 4 09:27:43 CEST 2007

Hi Bogdan:

I did not use forward(), but I load sl module.
And I did use sl_send_reply() to reply
483 and 513 message and sl_reply_error().

The attached file is my openser config file.

I use this config file to run openser.
The under RFC3665 section 3.8 condition,
I got two Via headers as I mentioned before.

So, according to my config file,
Openser is a stateless proxy server under
RFC3665 section 3.8's condition?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Fangyu Ling