[Users] Help. in OpenSER in Post-paid and pre-paid

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 13:46:13 CET 2007

Hello Users,
I'm Using  The  Following software of My Sip productions,
   1) OpenSER  is a Sip Server,proxy, in front-end
   2) Asterisk is PBX server, in Back-end
  3)  Radius  for AAA to  OpenSER,
 4) Asterisk-java for IVR  for  Billing  Customer care

if I didn't any mistakes in these mail ,  forgive me .

My Question is

    1)   If Caller calls to Callee ,  Before the call established to callee.
The Caller  has to know his Balance Account.
            if the Balance  is there, then only the call has to establish,

  2)   I want the OpenSER  total in RealTime application Server like Java
application .  Call Authorization   ( Question no 1 ).

If Asterisk is Front-end ,  ---> problem is Solved,

  How  can a b2bua implement with OpenSER,

please when

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara