[Users] About the realm

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jan 22 17:51:10 CET 2007

Hi Howard,

to to allow user register using ip address or the host/domain name at
the same time  and still referring to the same user, you have be sure
the multidomain support is disabled in all modules ("use_domain" is 0);
also let the first param of wwww_xxxx empty string ("").

note that any domain will work, so you have to be careful in script ad
check what domains you accept.

regards,
bogdan