[Users] Presence server -Confused about the Notify

H Quintana hjqlopez at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 00:30:29 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm  a newbie with the SIMPLE extensions. This week I
started using the presence server module (with the
configuration suggested in the wiki and 2 X-lite's)

The softphones are sending the SUBSCRIBE and the
PUBLISH messages.  The NOTIFYs are received for the
Event presence.winfo with some XML content:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<watcherinfo
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:watcherinfo" version="0"
state="full">
  <watcher-list resource="sip:10092011 at a.b.c.d"
package="presence"/>
</watcherinfo>

But, when I add each softphone as a Contact for the
other there is no XML content for the Event presence,
and the contact's status never changes even if I do
multiple changes.

I noticed that in the table xcap_xml there is no data,
 Should I put some information manually? or the
information should be inserted when receiving the
PUBLISH?

Am I missing something?

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,