[Users] Re: [Devel] REMOVED: old fifo implementation

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 17 13:53:45 CET 2007

well... :)....even if it is a operation bouncing to cache (with no DB
implication), you need to know the name of location table, to be able to
search through cache....Like: search in "location" array for the "xxx"
AOR...
and the name of the location table is defined in the SQL section of
openserctl .....as it is related to DB...

in this case, it is not possible to do a strict separation between DB
and cache as the cache follows the structure and naming of the DB...

regards,
bogdan