[Users] CID insertion

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 17 13:29:26 CET 2007

Hi Nick,

so, you need to have to instruct auth module about the avp used from rpid:
    modparam("auth", "rpid_avp", "i:13")
    See http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/auth.html#AEN115
then you need to load the content of the "rpid" column into that AVP
(during auth)
    modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "i:13=rpid")
    See http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/auth_db.html#AEN147
and you need to push it into the request:
    append_rpid_hf();

regards,
bogdan