[Users] No memory left errors and Private Memory Size

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 16 15:30:03 CET 2007

Hi Mike,

actually it is a matter of configuration. You can restrict how many
contacts a user can register (see registrar module, max_contacts
parameter).
Also, starting with 1.2.0, openser has a new design for reloading the
contacts at startup - this prevents memory exhaustion (whatever number
of contacts you have) and avoid server unavailability because of reload.

regards,
bogdan