[QUAR] [Users] interrupts after 30 secconds

T.R. Missner trmissner at bandwidth.com
Tue Jan 16 14:40:54 CET 2007

Ion,

As you noted the problem here is the missing ACK.
Why the ACK is not being forwarded is impossible to tell without looking at
the actual signaling.

Compare the ACK that is failing to proxy to an ACK that works correctly,
look for differences in RURI or Route headers. My guess would be your UA is
not honoring record-route headers or similarly misbehaves.

Tearing down a call due to a missing ACK is normal behavior.

Hope this helps,

tr