[Users] openser+freeradius+mysql

yuan zhao zhaoyuanbupt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:27:12 CET 2007

Hi all,
    I use the document to build l the system with openser+freeradius+mysql(
http://www.openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html),

 +---------+
       +---------+
+-------------------+                            | STORAGE |
     +---------+                            | SIP SERVER
 |                              +----+----+
                            #===>         |   (OpenSER)
|                                  |
 |                      |-------------------|
  +-------+-------+
                       |                      | RADIUS CLIENT|<==AAA==>   |
RADIUS SERVER |
    +---------+      |                      | (radiusclient-ng)
|                          |  (FreeRADIUS) |
    | PHONE N
 |<--SIP--+          +-------------------+
+---------------+
    +---------+

   I have two linux PCs.the one install Openser and radius client ,and
another install freeradius and DATABASE of mysql .But the document said the
Openser also need mysql ,then I have a question, what is the function about
the mysql of openser? Maybe it can place the users inforamtion of
register,but for freeradius, what about the function ?
    Then I have another question,I install the system step by step with the
document ,and the ua can register correctly,but a few minutes
it will break down, the ua said it's time out ,can you give me some
suggestion ?can I find other openesr+ freeradius documents except
*openser-radius-1.0.x.html*  .

thaks.