[Users] SER as proxy in front of Asterisk

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 9 11:58:04 CET 2007

I have seen some soho routers which do not display the SIP ALG option on
the web configuration page -- you had to do kind of telnet to get access
to more options.

To see if there is a SIP alg inside the router, set the proxy to use a
different port than 5060 and configure the phone to sent the request
there. Also, configure your phone on other port as well. See if works in
this case.