[Users] RTPProxy and SER, Multiple Interface Server

Gerardo Amaya openser at gerardoamaya.com
Thu Jan 4 19:46:19 CET 2007

Hello All. After investigating quite a while about this issue I'm kind
of desperate now, I will appreciate your help on this.

I have a OpenSER Server with multiple interfaces, I'm able to handle all
the SIP packets with the multi homed enabled. Now the part that I'm
having real trouble with is the RTP audio streams. After struggling with
MediaProxy I finally started using RTPProxy for this, since it has
bridge mode available. Now the problem is that I have more than one
network to connect audio from, so the internal and external
configuration is not enough for me. So my questions are:

1.-Can I have RTPProxy Bridge mode working for all the interfaces in my
server?

2.-Can I have more than one RTPProxy socket available for each of the
multiple interfaces I'm connecting in order to have the audio working,
so each route will use the proxy of their own network?

3.-If #2 is true, is this where the force_socket and force_rtp_proxy
functions play a role in my configuration?

Please help!!

Thanks you so much in advance

Gerardo Amaya