[Users] TLS between UA and Openser

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 28 08:21:51 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

I am trying to achieve TLS setup between the UAs and OpenSER. I am using PAP2 and SPA series for testing.
Now the PAP2 does not support TLS transport, is it possible to use TLS setup between OpenSER and PAP2 using DNS-SRV? I tried using DNS-SRV but was not successful.

The SPA supports TLS transport. I have generated the priviate key and required certs in the OpenSER. For SPA to work, how do we incorporate the certificate inside the SPA?
Or should I get a certificate generated from Linksys and then add it to my CA list in OpenSER?

I am not very familiar with the TLS concept but still learning.

Thanks in advance.

w/regards,
Jayesh