[Users] New OpenSER Config Generator features

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Tue Feb 27 20:03:37 CET 2007

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>> The value is loaded by the usr-preferences feature. The ring-timeout
>> feauture then uses the AVP.
>>
> should be better to use "load_credentials" to get rid of an extra db query?

But ring-timeout is a callee-feature, and I've no idea how to load
uuid-based callee AVPs with less then two queries (first select the
uuid, then call avp_db_load). Caller UUID is fetched using
load_credentials, though.

Cheers,
Andreas

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.