[Users] dialog module configuration question

Michel Bensoussan michel at extricom.com
Tue Feb 27 07:53:00 CET 2007

Hi

"I think the best approach is to force the UAC vendors to align to the
SIP specifications."

Well..... Good luck.
I don't know why but I think if I call and tell them "get back all you
products and upgrade them to align to the SIP specification" they won't
listen to me. But may be I'm wrong.

Any way. I have to deal with it. Do you have some suggestions? What is
the best dialog module version to start with?

I'm not familiar with SIP but I understand that the "To" header won't
change during a session. Is that right? I'm not sure the "CallID" will
be them same in case of re-INVITE.
So I can save the "To" header in the dialog table and check it if the
rm_param is not found.
I'm not sure how to do this.

Andy, If you have some suggestions too...

Regards,
Michel.