[Users] failover routing and LCR

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Mon Feb 26 15:07:14 CET 2007

Howard Tang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to set up LCR and failover routing in my openser. I want
> to find some working examples on how i can set that up. Can someone
> point me to the right direction please?
>
> If any one can offer me a sample config that will be great.

Check the offnet-pstn feature at http://www.sipwise.com/wizard

Cheers,
Andreas

PS: ok, that was quite a shameless self-promotion ;o)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.