[Users] Modules Index Updated

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 02:52:13 CET 2007

I'm glad to inform all the members of the list that ALL modules, from ALL
OpenSER versions (0.9.x, 1.0.x, 1.1.x and 1.2.x) have been updated and
included on  the Wiki page (http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/start).

All index are presented in a table format with three columns: the first has
the name of the 'thing' being referenced; the second the module from where
that reference came from; and the third is for user comments.

All indexes were generated after the files on the web, so it's possible that
there are some inconsistences between this files and the ones on CVS. Please
let me know about any update, so that I can re-run the script to update the

Due to automatization, some documentation problems pops up. like the use of
a '$' sign in front of a MI command on the dialog module. They are others.
what I found I corrected manually..

So, feel free to use it, and don't forget to re-inform the list about any
changes on the original files. Sugestions, as always, are welcome. ;)

Edson.