[Users] OpenSER Configuration Generator

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:05:12 CET 2007

Don't know the underlying software for this particular website, but
you can do sort of a similar job by using m4.  I'm using a tokenized
openser.m4 config file wich is controlled by a config.m4 file in order
to generate my final openser.cfg.
In other words, I have a monstrous openser.m4 that will be m4-ized to
generate the final openser.cfg.

Anyway, the site is very helpful :-)
Excellent job Andreas!

Regards,