[Users] Re: [Devel] Sip User Agent and IPv6 with OpenSER 1.1.1

pat.kush at verizon.com pat.kush at verizon.com
Fri Feb 16 19:07:40 CET 2007

Thank you.  We were in contact with Counterpath about 2 months ago.  At
that time Eyebeam did not support IPv6.  We have used Eyebeam in the IPv4
portion of our IPv6 NGNLAB.

Pat

                      "Klaus Darilion"
                      <klaus.mailinglists        To:       Patricia J. Kush/EMPL/MA/Verizon at VZNotes
                      @pernau.at>                cc:       users at openser.org, team at openser.org, devel at openser.org
                                                 Subject:  Re: [Devel] Sip User Agent and IPv6 with OpenSER 1.1.1
                      02/16/2007 06:57 AM

pat.kush at verizon.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am setting up an end-to-end IPv6 testbed at Verizon which includes PCs
> with IPv6-related applications, Servers, Edge Routers, and Backbone
> Routers.
>
> Currenly I am looking for a SIP client (SIP User Agent) for IPv6 that
works
> on VISTA, XP, or Linux , and interoperates with OpenSER 1.1.1.

Counterpath says that eyebeam supports IPv6.

regards
klaus