[Users] presence messages

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 16 17:36:53 CET 2007

Hello,

Those messages are not error messages but debug messages.
This is what has happend:
A Subscribe message has been received and the presence server
attempts to send inform the presentity, the user that is beeing
subscribed to,
that he has a new watcher.
This is why  the server searches for a winfo dialog (in other words if
the presentity
has subscribed to his presence.winfo).
It seems that there isn't no such subscription and therefore you get the
message:
    "Could not get subs_dialog from database"
and then the conclusion  'Could not send notify for presence.winfo'.

Best regards,

Anca Vamanu