[Users] DNS caching

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Feb 12 21:26:44 CET 2007

We have had all kinds of issues with the external caches and built consequently
our own in SER Ottendorf. (which is not openser though) The external caches
appeared suboptimal because there seemed to be some implementation issues and
also you can't combine external cache with blacklisting. (which we have in
SER).

-jiri