[Users] Re: [Devel] Dialog module bug?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 12 12:57:47 CET 2007

Hi,

this is the result of a race between the outgoing reply (confirming the
dialog) and an incoming sequential request.

The TM callback for outgoing replies is called after the send itself is
done and it is possible that in the mean while another process to
already process a sequential request for the same dialog. This will
result in an update before insert.

DO you have such situation? a fast sequential req after the 200 OK ? ( a
re-invite maybe) ? I will try to dig more to see if there is a solution
to fix this.

regards,
bogdan