[Users] OpenSER v1.0.1 to v1.1.1

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 6 11:02:04 CET 2007

Hi Max,

the policy of the project is to maintain (fix) only the latest stable
version. We want to encourage people to use the latest version only -
otherwise, the overhead for apply fixes to all previous releases will be
to much.

my advice is to upgrade to 1.1.1 - this will guarantee you are running
the best version.

regards,
bogdan