[OpenSER-Users] (no subject)

Pat wang wangyu39 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:59:07 CET 2007

Happy holidays! I am playing with SST module for session timer and have some questions that I would like someone can help me out. 1. First question is the 422 message is not sent immediately after receiving INVITE with SE header smaller than default 1800 sec. My OpenSER script is very strait forward as the example in the module document: if (method=="INVITE") {  if (sstCheckMin("1")) {                   blah blah....                   exit;             }}Debug on OpenSER shows the result returns -1 when an INVITE contains SE and Min-SE timer at 90. It is until the INVITE hits lookup("location") it replies a 422. 2. Right after OpenSER sends a 422 it proxies the INVITE to the called party at that same time. So the call flow looks like:      Caller                    OpenSER                 Callee INVITE (SE 90)=======>       <======= 422 ====                                      ======INVITE===> === INVITE (SE 1800)==>   3. The 422 Session Timer Too Small message put MIN-SE and Server headers in one line which looks like: MIN-SE: 1800Server: OpenSER........... Has anyone tried SST module before and how did it work for you? Many thanks for you help. Best regards,Patrick