[OpenSER-Users] Any Sip Phone support examples/web_im/click_to_dial.php? Mine failed, UA says "481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist"

CHEN XUEQIN chenxq at star-net.cn
Fri Dec 21 10:45:06 CET 2007

Hi all:
I know that the example uses REFER sip method and follow such process:

1. prepare two SIP softphone(eyebeam 1.5.16.1 ) , register to openser
2. user enter Caller and Callee's SIP Address
3. Web Server receive http request, then construct FIFO command,
using t_uac_dlg MI command, build Refer SIP message with From and
To header using user input
4. t_uac_dlg is invoked, send sip REFER message to Caller Sip softphone,
softphone return 481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist, so the call
can't be setup.

I have seen the notice"/Unfortunately, this example does not work. The
reason is use of REFER for third-party call-control has not been
standardized due to resistance of proponents of B2BUA use (which is
somewhat bloated and not always operational)". But I still wonder if
any softphone support this example?

My openser version: 1.3.0

Thanks.

Regards,