[OpenSER-Users] Help regarding tls

Vijender Singh, Noida Vijender.Singh at hcl.in
Mon Dec 17 12:48:21 CET 2007

Hi Sir,

For enabling tls support on openser version 1.0.1 on Fedora 7, I have
the attached openser.cfg file which I am using.

tls_certificate = "/sip-server/tls/tools/user/user/user-cert.pem"

tls_private_key = "/sip-server/tls/tools/user/user-privkey.pem"

tls_ca_list = "/sip-server/tls/tools/user/user-calist.pem"

The three given certificates are generated using scripts gen_rootCA.sh
and gen_usercert.sh.

When I try to run openser, it gives me the error saying "ERROR: bad
config file (4 errors)"

I have done configuration on the basis of the instruction given in the
link

http://www.openser.org/docs/tls.html#AEN93.

I also installed the openssl-0.9.8g on my Fedora machine.

Can you help me out as I need to complete my work on very high priority?

Thanks in advance

Vijender

DISCLAIMER: