[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] openser 1.3 packaging

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Wed Dec 12 17:52:32 CET 2007

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro> wrote:

Hi,

> for those that want to start updating the spec files for packages and
> test them, I have created a README file that lists the new modules and
> their dependencies, as well as suggestions for where to place the modules.

I've updated the Debian scripts for Sid/Lenny, Etch and Sarge.

Sid/Lenny is known to work as that's what's in Debian experimental
right now, Etch should work as expected as it comes very close, Sarge
has a high potential for breakage.

So if you care about Etch or Sarge, now would be a good time to run a
test build of the SVN. Builds for Etch and Sarge are untested, I don't
have the time to run the builds and I don't even have a Sarge system
around anymore :)

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>