[OpenSER-Users] FW: No user and password are stored in the openxcap db, how do i do?

KevinKinnan kinnan2224 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:55:44 CET 2007

1st question:

There is no user and pwd in the db for the first time use. if I want to send a http request to openxcap what user name and password should i use? BTW, openims core and openser(presence module) are using in front of openxcap. I atteched a trace that still showed 401 after digesting request(by default, the username and password are both alice).

2nd question:

I am designing a j2me programe to connect to openxcap, but only GET, POST, HEAD methods are supoorted in j2me. Can I use POST instead of PUT for request sending?

THANK U!

Regards,
Kevin

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立即体验!

天凉了,添衣了,心动了,“七件”了
http://get.live.cn