[OpenSER-Users] update trunk version

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Dec 6 11:44:53 CET 2007

On Thursday 06 December 2007, Daniel wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to compile the latest trunk version of cpl-c module.
>
> I used the following commands:
>
> make
> make modules=modules/cpl-c modules
> but I had these errors:
>
> Compiling cpl.c
> [..]
> -c cpl.c -o cpl.o
> cpl.c:52:24: error: ../../pvar.h: No such file or directory
> [..]
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/openser-1.2.2-notls/modules/cpl-c'
> make: *** [modules] Error 2

Hi Daniel,

you have probably a source mixup here. The file "pvar.h" is not available in
1.2. Its not possible to use the trunk cpl-c module with the 1.2 core.

The 1.2 branch cpl-c compiles without problems. If you want to use the trunk,
you should checkout a new copy of the source, or do a complete update.

Cheers,

Henning