[OpenSER-Users] FreeRADIUS-CDRTool Prepaid Connector 1.1 Released

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Thu Dec 6 11:04:09 CET 2007

Good Morning Dan,
I started to use your python module few months ago, and is was really
great! I'm going to try your new module (thank you for the new way of
compiling Freeradius, because it was tricky) but I don't inderstand yet
how to stop a call after when the call duration exceeded the SESSION_MAXDUR.

Is it possible with mediaproxy or with Asterisk+B2BUA patches?

With your module, it's possible to refuse a call when CDRTOOL prepaid
account is empty, but what about the running calls: how is it possible
to stop them...

Have a nice day!