[OpenSER-Users] Re: PDT Module - R-URI translation

Noel R. Morais noel at voicetechnology.com.br
Fri Aug 31 03:45:25 CEST 2007

Sorry about the email format.

The table should look like this:

source domain --- prefix --- destination domain
example.com   --- voicemail --- xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
example.com   ---       *        --- yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
example2.com --- voicemail --- xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
example2.com ---       *        --- yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
       *               ---  voicemail --- xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
       *               ---        *        --- yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy

thanks,

Noel