[OpenSER-Users] checking radius return attributes

danish.samad at vocalseeds.com danish.samad at vocalseeds.com
Wed Aug 29 13:29:49 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I am currently returning an integer status value in
cisco-h323-return-code (a vendor specific attribute). So basically how can
I extract the value returned in this attribute, compare it and then send
and sl reply.

Probably there is a way of loading this attr value in an avp and comparing
it?

Regards,
Danish