[OpenSER-Users] checking radius return attributes

danish.samad at vocalseeds.com danish.samad at vocalseeds.com
Wed Aug 29 11:24:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have configured openser-1.2 with a (commercial) third party radius
server and it is working great. Now I have a requirement where I need to
check a radius return attribute in case an access reject is received in
response to an  authorization request. Is there some way I can do this in
the openser script.

Basically I want to send a 402 payment required message to a sip client in
case the call is rejected due low balance. In such cases radius returns a
status  response code with access reject.

Thanks,
Danish