[OpenSER-Users] call forking

bernard.le at orange-ftgroup.com bernard.le at orange-ftgroup.com
Fri Aug 24 10:22:13 CEST 2007

Hi Christian

Sorry for the late answer :-(
Ok I have found the problem.
I don't know why but in my /etc/hosts, the localhost also have the name of
my eth0.
So the SIP Proxy sometime send to 127.0.0.1 and sometime to eth0.
Now I have fixe my hosts file and the fork work perfectly.

Now the other problem I have some since I have remove this is that I can
not create new user in the openser DB via openser_mysql.sh.
error message is : ERROR : user 'blabla' already exists.
I have check my openserctlrc and the DBHOST is the same name as eth0
(etralisip)
When I change this to localhost, no more problem.

I think I have to change something in the configuration on mysql server but
I don't know which file ?
can someone help me ?

Bernard

             Christian
             Schlatter
             <cs at unc.edu>                                                A
                                       bernard.le at orange-ftgroup.com
             22/08/2007 03:28                                           cc
                                       users at openser.org
                                                                     Objet
                                       Re: [OpenSER-Users] call forking

Bernard,

Your config looks ok to me. Something rather weird must happen with the
call signaling if users C and D receive the calls 15 secs after dialing
user B. A tcpdump trace would help to debug this problem. Can you run

% tcpdump -i any -s 1500 -w /tmp/sip.pcap

on the proxy host and post the sip.pcap file.

/Christian

bernard.le at orange-ftgroup.com wrote:
> [...]
>       };
>
>       if (msg:len >=  2048 )
>       {
>             sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
>             exit;
>       };
>
>       if (!method=="REGISTER")
>             record_route();
>
>       if (loose_route())
>       {
>             # mark routing logic in request
>             append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");
>             route(1);
>       };
>
>       if (!uri==myself)
>       {
>             # mark routing logic in request
>             append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");
>             route(1);
>       };
>
>       if (uri==myself)
>       {
>             if (method=="REGISTER")
>             {
>                   route(2);
>             };
>
>             if (method=="INVITE")
>             {
>                   route(3);
>             };
>
>             lookup("aliases");
>             if (!uri==myself)
>             {
>                   append_hf("P-hint: outbound alias\r\n");
>                   route(1);
>             };
>
>             if (!lookup("location"))
>             {
>                   sl_send_reply("404", "User not found");
>                   exit;
>             };
>             append_hf("P-hint: usrloc applied\r\n");
>       };
>
>       route(1);
> }
>

> route[1]
> {
>       if (!t_relay())
>       {
>             sl_reply_error();
>       };
>       exit;
> }
>
> route[2]
> {
>       if (!www_authorize("etraliSIP.fr", "subscriber"))
>       {
>             www_challenge("etraliSIP.fr", "1");
>             exit;
>       };
>       save("location");
>       exit;
> }
>
> route[3]
> {
>       if (!proxy_authorize("etraliSIP.fr", "subscriber"))
>       {
>             proxy_challenge("etraliSIP.fr", "1");
>             exit;
>       };
>       if (from_uri=="sip:leb at etraliSIP
> <http://openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users>" &&
> to_uri=="sip:patrice at etraliSIP
> <http://openser.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users>"
> && !search("P-hint: ok call forking"))
>       {
>             append_hf("P-hint: ok call forking\r\n");

intended solely for the addressees.
> Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
> Messages are susceptible to alteration.
> France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered,
changed or falsified.
> If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.