[OpenSER-Users] snmpstats doesn't work with OID names

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu rsandhu at globalive.com
Wed Aug 22 20:49:57 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 14:41 -0400, Jeffrey Magder wrote:
> After your mibdirs directive in your snmp.conf file, can you try adding:
>
> mibs +ALL
>
> Its possible that it is not reading all MIBS by default.

That did it!

[ksandhu at globser2 mibs]$ snmpwalk localhost openserSIPProtocolVersion.0
OPENSER-SIP-COMMON-MIB::openserSIPProtocolVersion.0 = STRING: SIP/2.0

I actually saw that option in the snmp.conf man page, and thought about
listing the openser MIBs, but that would have excluded all of the other
MIB files.  The dumb man page doesn't mention the +ALL for "mibs" at
all.

Thanks a lot for your help.  Hopefully this thread helps someone else
out in the future!

Regards,

Ranbir

--